Day 8: A Fun-Filled Day!

 To begin the last day of my A-Term, I started with my daily Arabic lessons.


    To start off the lesson, Ms. Samira and I reviewed all the vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure that we learnt so far throughout the last 8 days. For most of the lesson, we went through each chapter in-depth and did some oral practice throughout every chapter we went through.

    Ms. Samira also helped me review some more new-ish vocabulary which learnt earlier in the week. The vocabulary I learnt was "كذلك" which means "Also." As seen in the image below, Ms. Samira showed me how to use this new vocabulary word through using different sentence structures and words that were already familiar to me. I also learned how to use this new vocabulary through oral practice and simple conversation. 


    Initially, I wasn't very familiar with how to use "كذلك" in a sentence, but with the help of Ms. Samira and the conversations that we did as practice throughout the lesson, I was able to become more comfortable and more familiar with the new vocabulary. 

    Throughout the lesson, I was also able to memorize more of the vocabulary that I learned both last week and earlier this week with Ms. Samira's help.

    After finishing up my lesson for the day, I finished the last day of my Independent A-Term!




Comments

  1. Don't use blog comments as a platform to promote your own content or products. If you want to share something relevant, do it sparingly and with permission.arabic language course

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7: Literature and Historical Reflection!

Day 6!