Day 6!

 To begin the sixth day of my A-Term, once again, I started with my daily lessons with Ms. Samira!

    At the start of the lesson, Ms. Samira introduced a new set of vocabulary for me to memorize, as well as some examples to help practice my Arabic more verbally. 


    The main vocabulary words that we focused on throughout the lesson were: نشط (Diligent), يدرس (Studies), بيعدة (Far), مدرس (School), احبُ (I love), اذحب (I go) and قريب (Near). These were all new words to me, so initially it was very challenging for me to get the hang of remembering each word and their meaning's, but with Ms. Samira's help, and our reviewing throughout the lesson, I was able to remember the new vocabulary. 

    In addition to the new vocabulary, there was also a set of examples that used the same vocabulary I learned before, as well as the new words I just learnt. This example also had some questions that went along with it, which was what Ms. Samira used to help me practice my Arabic and conversational skills, as well as the new vocabulary. 

    Throughout the lesson, Ms. Samira told me to write down the questions, and number them ٤ to ١ (1 to 4) in my notebook to help me write down the answers next to them. After writing down the questions, Ms. Samira and I went through each question and it's structure. Then, we answered each question using the information that we found in the examples. 

    This was also a little difficult as the structure and grammar was still new in my mind from yesterday, and I had to incorporate the new vocabulary into this as well. But, Ms. Samira was able to make it easy and fun to understand with her explanations throughout each question.


After finishing up my lesson, I was able to finish up another fun and wonderful day of my A-Term!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8: A Fun-Filled Day!

Day 7: Literature and Historical Reflection!