Day 2: Fun Lessons and New Vocabulary!

For the second day of A-Term, I began my day with my daily morning lessons. 

    In this lesson, we began to learn about Arabic numbers and how to write the date in Arabic.

    Ms. Samira first helped me review the numbers from 1 to 10, and afterwards we worked on the corresponding words to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd up to 10th. This was a little difficult for me since the numbers in Arabic sound similar to 1st, 2nd and 3rd, but they're structured a slightly different way. 

    After learning about Arabic numbers, Ms. Samira taught me how to write the date in Arabic, which goes day/month/year. I also learned about the days of the week in Arabic, which were a little challenging as well. They were also similar to Arabic numbers like the 1st to the 10th, but they were still worded a little differently which is what made it slightly difficult for me as well.

    Ms. Samira taught me one more important word, which was "In." She gave me some examples to help explain and go over how "In" was used in a sentence, as well as it's sentence structure. 

    After finishing up my morning lesson, I took a lunch break. Afterwards, I continued reading Introduction to Arabic: A Modern Literary Language. 

    After finishing up my reading for the day, I ended my day and finished the second day of A-Term!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8: A Fun-Filled Day!

Day 7: Literature and Historical Reflection!

Day 6!