Day 3: A Fun Abundance of Arabic!

 To start off the third day of A-Term, I started with my daily morning lessons.

    For most of the lesson, Ms. Samira and I reviewed the new structures and vocabulary that we learnt yesterday since it was fairly difficult to grasp. This new grammar and vocabulary is probably the hardest part of Arabic that I've learned so far, as it's an entirely new concept for me. 

    Throughout the lesson, Ms. Samira gave me different examples to go through to help me understand how these sentence structures should be used. The main structures were how to conjugate and use the word "have." The two conjugations I learned were "You have" and "I have." Even though they were challenging to learn, I enjoyed the new concepts and new vocabulary today because Ms. Samira makes each lesson fun and easier to learn. 

    After we finished reviewing, I learned some new words to add on to the sentence structures I already knew. The new words I learned were "Yours/You" and "My/Mine." Initially this new structure and grammar confused me, but as we went on with the lesson, I was able to understand how the sentence structure worked with the help of Ms. Samira's easy and enjoyable way of explaining and examples.

    After finishing up my lesson in the morning, I took a lunch break and continued my day by reading more of the Arabic literature book that was assigned yesterday. I thought that it was a very interesting introduction to read, as the history and evolution of Arabic as a language seems very deep and very fascinating.

    For the rest of the afternoon, I finished up my reading for the day. Afterwards, I ended my day and finished the third day of A-Term!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8: A Fun-Filled Day!

Day 7: Literature and Historical Reflection!

Day 6!