Day 5!

 For the fifth day of my A-Term, I started by reviewing all the new vocabulary I learned yesterday.

    For the start of our lesson, I only took my notes in Arabic, as Ms. Samira wanted me to get more comfortable in speaking Arabic, as well as for me to be able to be more fluent in the language. We first began with making conversation in Arabic, based on the example conversation that we reviewed yesterday. Ms. Samira and I went over greetings, questions and many different vocabulary as seen in the picture below. 

    Next, we made a table for the different versions (masculine and feminine) of questions and answers in Arabic. The questions went over were "ماسمكِ؟" and "ماسمكِ", which both mean "What's your name". Then we went over what you would say in a conversation/as a response, which would be "مرحبابكِ" and "مرحبابكَ" (Hello/Hi). 

    Ms. Samira continued to review the new vocabulary with me by using our table, and also through different conversations to help get me more fluent and more used to the sentence structure. This was one of our focuses throughout the lesson, which was a little challenging for me since I wasn't fully used to the words and grammar yet, but Ms. Samira was able to make it easier for me to understand with the way she was able to explain everything to me.

    After finishing up my lesson for the day, I finished the fifth day of my A-Term!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8: A Fun-Filled Day!

Day 7: Literature and Historical Reflection!

Day 6!